Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Making your own Skin, Dream Skin Studio

grtmoby

V.I.P
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
1,575
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Egypt
I found this on other forums and think it is nice, I have been looking to do my own skin for quite sometime now.

I have attached the program and its guide (in italian) and i am working on its translation, will post it as soon as it is done.

The credit goes to the creator and developer of all these.
 

Attachments

Have you managed to do the translation to english?
also when I creat the skins where to I save them to on my VU+ box?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top