Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

mcamd 1.35a on solo 2 problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter gazza1978
  • Start date Start date
G

gazza1978

Guest
evening all, im having problems getting mgcamd 1.35a working, I have followed all the info on here, I have it installed but when I start it comes up with a message that reads ( no config files present please set up mgcamd in var/keys first. ive put misters configs and also newcam list with my details in var/keys, still not working, been on it for two nights!! patience is being tested to the max!!

Thx for help in advance
 
Ahh,sorry, vu+ solo 2 , vix , build 775, purchased from wos this week,
 
thx mister, ive just tried that and still the same message, I do put the dat file and the edited newcamd file in the same place usr>keys,
 
The 2 files you need are :

mg_cfg and newcamd.list

Edit the newcamd.list to your own preference..
 
Ok, I think this is what Ive done, I,ve checked the properties on the mg_cfg file and windows has saved it as a dat file, do I need to change this mabe?
 
Yes.. it should be a text file..

Download and install Notepad ++ onto your lappy..

Open the mg_cfg file in Notepad++ and save it again.. ( Do not edit it )

Then ftp it back into usr > keys.. That will sort it for you..
 
ok. its running I think, if I turn it of then on again it will come back with the same message as before, but if I reboot the box with autostart on the mgcamd comes up active, if its saying active I take its ok, theres no sign of the line I inputed, is this normal? thx for getting me this far by the way
 
All sorted now, big thanks to mister who got me up and running, all the guides are spot on here, you need to make sure you have notepad ++ and a good ftp client, I started with filezilla but ended up using dreambox control centre,
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top