Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MediaPortal interface language and missing channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steddyman
  • Start date Start date
S

Steddyman

Guest
Hi

I have installed MediaPortal plugin using the Plugins download function in OpenVix Apollo 012 on my VU+ DUO2.

I have the following issues:

1. All of the interface language is in German and I cannot see a way to change it to English.
2. Some of the channels I have seen in screenshots on the forum seem to be missing (e.g. 1channel).
3. Can it be used to stream from a local DNLA server?
4. Is there any other plugin like this with similar functionality?

Many thanks and sorry if these are noob questions, but I am a noob to all this :)
 
Hi,
1. I asks the devs and there seems to be no intention to make it multilingual. sorry.
2. I think it is not implemented anymore.
3. No but why you can use the dlna browser for that.
4. I think TS-Media is a bit similar.

ciao
 
Thanks

Will try TS-Media. Is there an official support forum for MediaPortal?
 
Tried TS-Media and it was working pretty well though still missing some channels I like.

However, I did the in-app upgrade from 7.2 to 7.5 and now pretty much any movie in any channel reports Unable to get a stream link. It was working before.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top