Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Memory space.

  • Thread starter Thread starter vu-duo-user
  • Start date Start date
V

vu-duo-user

Guest
Hi all, I can't find the system info that give me the memory useage. I only ask as I have a swop and wated to see how much is being used.
VIX 1.3
Thanks.
 
Easiest way is to telnet to your receiver.

Open CMD prompt. Enter Telnet 192.168.1.100 < your receiver IP.
the use the command free
 
Just what I thought it was using 18868 of my swap and I don't have that many extensions. Thanks agin.
 
Just what I thought it was using 18868 of my swap and I don't have that many extensions. Thanks agin.

How many epg providers have you selected? That might be the problem. Crossepg uses quite a lot of the swap when more and more epg providers are selected...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top