Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Menu lockup while trying to remove plugins

Spuds

New member
Joined
May 25, 2015
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I am trying to remove the installed sevenHD plugin. I receive the message onscreen Console - Execution progress. This stays onscreen but never completes. I cannot exit out of the menu. The remote become unresponsive. The only option available is to power off on the back of the box. This also happens when I try to remove the plugin picons.xyz from feeds.
The other thing worth mentioning is if I go to;

Menu - Setup - Software update

The system keeps searching and also never completes and I cannot escape from the procedure without power cycling the box.

Any help appreciated.
 
I've run a restore to a time before the plugins were installed but when I run the Software update it just searches forever and I have to power cycle to fix.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top