Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

menu size

Grenadekid

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
Location
Ireland
Hi just purchased a vu+ duo from site sponsors and while setting up I might have messed up one part where you have to scale the blue box to size of screen(hit ok button by accident). I have set settings in av to just scan for both and the size Is right in channels but menu is oversized where I cant make out buttons along bottom of screen. Anybody know how to sort this?
 
Ideally you should google the make and model of you'r TV and the term overscan, then disable this on the TV it self. if that is not possible then you can adjust the OSD position in Menu> Setup> System>.
 
Thanks phoenix tried that apparently there is no overscan on my old lg plasma and everthing ive tried in osd doesn't make any difference
 
If I was to do a factory reset, would that take me through the vix installer setup again or would it wipe the vix software?
 
It will delete the settings, so the First Install Wizard will come up after the reboot.
However: all changes you've made to the image (normally that will be plugins installed) will remain in place.
 
I Had problems like this and solved the issue by selecting 1080i instead of 720p in the initial setup. I still dont understand why it made a difference but it did.
 
Have you tried to change resolution on TV too?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top