Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MGCAMD 1.38 install issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonesmvix
  • Start date Start date
J

jonesmvix

Guest
Hi, I keep getting the following error when I try and install any mgcamd version on my VU duo thta is running a vix image.

collected errors:

* parse_from_stream_nomalloc: Excessively long line at 3. currupt file?

Anyone know what that means or how to fix it?

I have Tried numerous ipk files including a vix specific one but always get the same error.

Thanks
 
As you're using ViX, have you tried installing mgcamd from the plugin feeds?
 
Hi thanks for the reply

Plugins just says that it is down for maintenance everytime I look at it
 
The 3.0 series is no longer supported, the last one for the 3 series was 808. The feeds for the 3.0 feeds have been removed, this is why you are getting that response.

The latest images are at openvix.co.uk if you want to upgrade and be able to install things from feeds.
 
was that cam not also removed and to use 1.35a?
 
Mgcamd V1.35a should work fine, I have been using it on my ultimo for well over a year with no issues at all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top