Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

mgcamd ecm info problems

punisher

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
4,641
Reaction score
47
Points
48
Location
Bel Air
Website
www.world-of-satellite.com
Hi

is there supposed to be another ecm info for different cams?
when i currently go into ecm info i get error reading webpage!

if i cant be helped via forum (for obvious reasons) can someone help me via pm and tell me what i am doing wrong or point me in the right direction please

Thanks
 
the cccaminfo plugin has got a problem being fixed in next relelase
 
I do with dream-hd skin

Don't know how I did it it just appears on the top of the channel banner
 
Just install the Sherlock Plugging and get the ECM info from there?

How often do you really look at it anyway?
 
Sherlock Plugin shows ecm stuff, and bit rates.
Quiet useful I find.
 
Standard on vix 2.0 shows ecm info with the right skin try magic hd and install second info bar
I don't think that works with MGcamd though.

Works fine with CCcam and OSCAM, but not with MGcamd.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top