S
satboxuk
Guest
Hi,
I have managed to install MGCAMD plugin V1.38 VIX9downlaoded via TS Panel) on VU Solo (running Vix 2.3 Build 204, also tried BH 1.7.2) What I get is that after a few hours or after a day the channel goes blank, i then have to restart the plugin a few time and its back. I know the line is not an issue as i have tried it in another box and its fine.
In the Newcamd.list file all is have is:
CWS = Keepalive 300
CWS = Server details
The mg_cfg is default, am i missing something. Trying CCCAM 2.3.0 and that seems ok
I have managed to install MGCAMD plugin V1.38 VIX9downlaoded via TS Panel) on VU Solo (running Vix 2.3 Build 204, also tried BH 1.7.2) What I get is that after a few hours or after a day the channel goes blank, i then have to restart the plugin a few time and its back. I know the line is not an issue as i have tried it in another box and its fine.
In the Newcamd.list file all is have is:
CWS = Keepalive 300
CWS = Server details
The mg_cfg is default, am i missing something. Trying CCCAM 2.3.0 and that seems ok
Last edited: