Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] minor frame drops on playback of recordings on v5 onwards

zippy7272

New member
Joined
Aug 2, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Great software - however since upgrading to v5, I get minor frame drops, or minor corrections in the video , as if something was too slow or fast. this happens on recordings made by the box. I've recovered to a backup of 5.0.001 which seems fine, but others I've tried, 004, 007 & 008 all seem to suffer from very minor jumping on recorded playback. I also had some problems with playback of some downloads on the later versions, where after a minute or so the video would slow down....the same downloads are fine in 5.0.001. Ps Love the backups and downloads through Vix menu - helps a load.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top