Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Mirroring/streaming of TV output to tablets/devices?

bug2k14

New member
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Not sure if this is a support question, I did ask a couple of years ago, but it wasn't possible back then.

Is it possible to mirror/stream what is currently showing on the TV to other tablets/devices. So the if the main output to the TV is paused/fast forwarded or channel changed, this is reflected in the stream to the tablet/device.

It would be a nice feature to have to be able to have the same output to other devices in other rooms, the ability to stream/transcode the currently showing content to a tablet or PC.

I know that I can stream TV and recordings directly to other devices, but the ability to move to other rooms and have the same output showing whether I've paused or forwarded the content on the main TV would a really nice feature.
 
like a multicast?

almost like your own IPTV channel.
 
If you mean streaming of whatever is being output on the hdmi port to other devices then yes.
 
Hi,
I do not know something like that. I think the old ReelBox with its client could do something similar. Perhaps there exists something like an HDMI to IP converter.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top