Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Missing a trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanner04

New member
Joined
Dec 13, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys, purchased my Edision OS MINI 1x DVB-C/T/T2 from WoS.
Setup = Edision plugged via network lead into a VM broadband router

I have read this sticky, but have I missed a trick?
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?8704-How-to-Install-CCcam-MGCamd-amp-other-softcam-s-on-ALL-ViX-supported-Enigma-2-Receivers

So far I have;
1) Installed the latest OpenVix 4.2.021 image.
2) Downloaded CCcam 2.3.0 plugin and activated it via "Softcam Manager"
3) Uploaded a new CCcam.cfg file via FileZilla to the /etc folder
4) Restarted the box, but no channels are appearing

So I then tried the same steps above with Mgcamd1.38 and a N line, but still no joy either.

Something to note, once the box has booted it says in the top corner "OpenVix Please wait", but I can access the menus fine.

Thank you in advance
 
Last edited:
Your missed trick was not reading the rules. NO LINE TALK. :whistle:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top