Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Mkv playback has subtitles -can I turn them off?

  • Thread starter Thread starter steve1978
  • Start date Start date
S

steve1978

Guest
Hi.

Ok last night I downloaded Fargo as I missed the first episode. Transferred it to the vu and massive yellow subtitles appeared. The show is in English with English subs. I spent about 20 mins trying to turn them off, I have definitely had this before and turned them off before using vix v3 and audio button.

Can this feature be returned? Has it been moved?
 
Audio button X 2 or subtitle button?
 
Check if the torrent comes with a subtitle file and delete it.
 
So much easier to do what judge said. There will be a * next to the language that's subs are in. Just click ok on that to remove subs.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top