Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Modify Skin Images

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevenatherton42
  • Start date Start date
S

stevenatherton42

Guest
Hello

I'm using a VU+ Duo and am using the Elgato-HD skin on the latest version of ViX. I'm wanting to modify the colours of the Elgato-HD skin and thought it would be pretty simple using Fireworks/Photoshop. I've initially changed the volume background image, keeping the same height, width, etc and saved it as a png image, like the original. However, when I reboot the gui and turn the volume up or down, the background image doesn't appear. Nothing is there except the volume up/down bars.

I presume there's an issue with how I've saved the image, but was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Many thanks
 
You need to save the image in PNG8 format else it won't work. My reply may make me sound like an expert but I've just found this out myself just a few days after asking, I think here and on another forum :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top