Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Most channels saying no data on transponder time out reading pat

Is this on cable or sat possibly a weak signal
 
Any ideas on how to fix this?

Which service
Satellite?
Cable?
Terrestrial?

Currently I'm seeing something very strange from the Bluebell Hill Terrestrial transmitter where nearly all the channels are devoid of a picture and sound and selecting them gives “Service not found – (SID not found in PAT)” The only channel that appears to be working is a local Kent channel.

I don’t think its my ET10000 or TV distribution system as if I configure AMB for Crystal Palace and then scan I get all the available channels from that transmitter. Furthermore a Freeview TV previously tuned to Freeview from Bluebell Hill is also showing blank screens, no signal.

Note: I rather use Bluebell Hill as line of sight to Crystal Palace is partially blocked by nearby tall building which results in an unreliable service in changing weather conditions.

I will investigate furter tomorrow to check that its not ma distribution system corrupting higher (broadcast) channels rather than the lower ones used by Crystal Palace.

This is the type of information the box is giving for BBC1 HD from Bluebell Hill

bh3.webp

bh2.webp

bh1.webp
 
service

Thanks found out due to VM issues in area.
 
Currently I'm seeing something very strange from the Bluebell Hill Terrestrial transmitter

Depending on which site the information comes from the transmitter frequencies have changed for Bluebell Hill

https://ukfree.tv/transmitters/tv/Bluebell_Hill
says frequencies change at the end of next month.

http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/coveragechecker/main/trade/ME5+9RD/NA/0/NA
Says they have already changed

A quick manual scan suggests that the frequencies have changed

My terrestrail_uk_freeview.xml file gives the old frequecies.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top