Stanman
Well-known member
- Joined
- May 1, 2010
- Messages
- 11,284
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
- Age
- 59
Have upgraded to VIX 2 but have a problem with the location for EPG and picons.
The EPG location will only let me chose internal flash or HDD. I have PICONS on USB which are working fine bar one

I have checked in mountmanager and HDD us mounted as HDD and USB as SDB1 but it will not let me chose this as a location for the EPG in crossepg - worked no prob in VIX 1.3

The EPG location will only let me chose internal flash or HDD. I have PICONS on USB which are working fine bar one
I have checked in mountmanager and HDD us mounted as HDD and USB as SDB1 but it will not let me chose this as a location for the EPG in crossepg - worked no prob in VIX 1.3