Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Movie Playback Resumption: Default change

Thanks for fix in build 107 automatic resume is better than before [emoji106]
 
I have retitled thread to make it more relevant to question.

Just to let people know that the options are currently in the recording settings.

Menu > Setup > System > Recording Settings
 

Attachments

  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 21
I'm just glad Abu baniaz posted above, because after updating my movies auto resumed without asking..That's no good when you have a 2 year old who watches the same dinosaur film everyday. Big thanks Abu
 
I'm just glad Abu baniaz posted above, because after updating my movies auto resumed without asking..
The same happened to me when I updated my Ultimo from Apollo 107 to 108.
I have "always" kept the resume setting as "Ask user with default yes", but yesterday when I started a recording that I had earlier watched a few minutes, it just resumed from where I had stopped it without asking.
I don't know whether or not this is relevant, but I have the interface language set to Finnish, and noticed that there is no Finnish translation for the "Ask user" -options, only for starting from the beginning and resuming without asking. The Ask user -selections are shown in English.
 
Further update....

From build >109, the menu will be called Recording and playback settings. Default will also be resume with prompt.

Thanks Rob.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top