Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Moving from ccam to mgcamd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boojieben

New member
Joined
Feb 4, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Hi guys,
Real newbie here! I've been using a Duo for a couple of months now with a ccam and am experiencing some freezing. I have been told I can use the same line but use mgcamd instead of ccam to fix this. Can anyone give me a dummies guide on switching to the above?
Cheers.
 
No. Please re-read the forum rules. Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top