V
varianjv
Guest
Hi there
I have some movie files with associated .srt subtitle files.
When playing these files the performance is bad. I.e. starting the file or fast forwarding the file causes the blue spinning loading icon for maybe 20 or 30 seconds.
If i remove the subtitle file there is no issue
If i use something like ffmpeg to hardcode the subs into the file there is no issue.
Anyone come across this before
Any fix
I dont want to have to hardcode the subtitle file into every movie
I have some movie files with associated .srt subtitle files.
When playing these files the performance is bad. I.e. starting the file or fast forwarding the file causes the blue spinning loading icon for maybe 20 or 30 seconds.
If i remove the subtitle file there is no issue
If i use something like ffmpeg to hardcode the subs into the file there is no issue.
Anyone come across this before
Any fix
I dont want to have to hardcode the subtitle file into every movie