Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF8008] Mpd streaming and recording

smipx

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
475
Reaction score
9
Points
18
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.8.003
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
NO
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
NO
Hi all. I have come to the conclusion that one can watch an mpd stream but with Enigma2 it's not possible to successfully record it (regardless of whether you try to Use Gstreamer or the built in player. The only way to do it is from the command line using ffmpeg.

Is my statement correct or am I missing something?

Is it correct in all flavours of Enigma2 or only certain builds?

Cheers all,
Paul
 
I thought a stream needed to be ts compatible for enigma to be able to record it.
 
Not sure but I have a bunch of m3u8 links for bbc1 and 2 that watch and record perfectly but the equivalent mpd link will watch but not record. I don't think gstreamer can manage it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top