Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] Multiple service support

Samzam

Member
Joined
May 3, 2014
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Multiple service support on the Common Interface settings has no meaning. If it`s Auto or Yes or No it has only support for one service at time. Ie. if I record one channel that use CI. I can't watch another one at same time.
 
Multiple service support on the Common Interface settings has no meaning. If it`s Auto or Yes or No it has only support for one service at time. Ie. if I record one channel that use CI. I can't watch another one at same time.

I have the same problem with a Duo2 (and the Duo I had before).
Has this something to do with the drivers and we can e-mail the producer about it or a hardware limitation or something else?

Thanks,

G
 
It's a hardware limitation of the physical C.A.M module, they only decode a single service at a time or they did the last time I used one which was at least three years ago.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
It's a hardware limitation of the physical C.A.M module, they only decode a single service at a time or they did the last time I used one which was at least three years ago.

Of every CAM module? I tried three different Viacces official CAMs and none of them worked. If there is the option in VIX there should be SOME that work. How is it possible to find out?
Anyone have seen one using Multiple Service?

G
 
Of every CAM module? I tried three different Viacces official CAMs and none of them worked. If there is the option in VIX there should be SOME that work. How is it possible to find out?
Anyone have seen one using Multiple Service?

G

From memory yes unless you buy the very expensive ones intended for industry use to decode multiple channels but those can run upto several thousand £'s.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top