Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] MultiQuickbutton

s2tephen

Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
UK
I have been unable to get MultiQuickbutton to work since build 54 through to 58
Have been trying to assign the yellow button to the EPG downloader but it is not working.
The button shows up as changed in the pluggin but when you run it it still runs the default.
I have also rebooted the machine
I have tried with a clean and upgrade install.
Has been ok up till these latest versions.
VU+ Duo2
 
The MultiQuickbutton plugin is pretty much obsolete now with the inclusion of Hotkeys which is built directly into the image by default.
 
Thanks I did not notice that, will have a look to see if it will do what I want the key to do.
 
Ok found that but one more bit of info needed.
You can select the said button to do another task but you are unable to delete the task you are replacing.
 
OK:
1- Open 'Button setup
2- Click on the remote on the button you want to set up
3- That button is now highlighted; click on OK
4- Now a second screen opens; in one column you can scroll to the desired new function. Do that and click on OK
5- In that same screen you can use CH+ to jump to the screen with the already assigned functions. If you click on one, that function will be deleted.

I hope that helps.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top