Piranha
Member
The MUTE icon is a rather large object in the Blue-HD skin I habitually use and masks the top item(s) in any GUI menu. I am well aware that I can move the GUI position around - but of course the MUTE icon moves within that screen. I'm not a coder, so haven't been able to identify where that icon position is set, but would be interested to know if:
A. It is possible for the position of the MUTE icon itself to be made user-customisable.
B. Someone can point me to where in the installed image the MUTE icon position is set (though I suspect it will be a hard-wired setting when the image boots?)
Wish I knew what I was doing - would play an awful lot more with customising!
A. It is possible for the position of the MUTE icon itself to be made user-customisable.
B. Someone can point me to where in the installed image the MUTE icon position is set (though I suspect it will be a hard-wired setting when the image boots?)
Wish I knew what I was doing - would play an awful lot more with customising!