Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

My VU+ Duo Recording to Network Share Woes

rscosworth

New member
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Guys,

Hoping someone can shed some light as this has been an ongoing issue for a while.

I have a VU+ Duo with the latest vix image, what I am aiming to do is move recording from the internal HDD to a NAS share.

A NAS share has been created called vur with username vu password vu.

I have setup the mount using menu>setup>system>network>mounts setup>network browser and gone through the settings, got the green tick etc.

Then what? I am stuck, I have tried to go into menu>setup>system>recording and playback settings to try and select the share as the Default Movie Location to no avail.

The share also doesn't appear in menu>setup>vix

Also, when I select the button on the remote which brings up my recordings, I press yellow button to change location and it says /media/autofs/vur does not exist

Any guidance much appreciated.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top