Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] My Vu+ Duo Unusable

Rahat786786

New member
Joined
Apr 8, 2012
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Today, literally an hour ago I was watching TV and as i was changing the channel it registered any button push as OK. So if I press 1 it is OK, 2 OK, even standby is OK. Is this an issue with the remote or the box? I am ordering a remote just incase. Also wondering if it is the box can i get it repaired as I bought it from the sponsor in the middle of 2012.
 
This is quite common with VU+ remote controls. The OK button gets stuck.

You can dismantle the remote control and clean the contacts and it will be ok again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top