Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] My vu+ solo 2 needs update but goes into boot loop

djkross

New member
Joined
Jan 6, 2015
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
@127.0.0.1
Ok here we go! I just updated my vu solo 2 as I have a green down arrow on my screen then when I did it took ages to boot and then when it to a boot loop with channel db error, currently on hades 012 with a update to 013, don't know if it's a bug or not. Open vix shows 012 as latest? Cheers fellas

http://prntscr.com/7k14gr - picture shows needs update.

http://prntscr.com/7k14qk - picture shows im on hades 012

http://prntscr.com/7k16j5 - http://prntscr.com/7k16pc - the update 013

http://prntscr.com/7k17ba - openvix.co.uk latest version?
 
Plase upload screenshots to forum directly.

With regards to images, the imnages are not always uploaded to the downlaod server even though you can update online.
 
I did my solo2 yesterday with no issues at all. what I would do is download hades 013 to usb and flash that way and see what happens
 
Plase upload screenshots to forum directly.

With regards to images, the imnages are not always uploaded to the downlaod server even though you can update online.

Oh ok, sorry bit of a noob at this forum, I will learn it thought. Also I will try and update again, after all it only takes 10mins to reset - up


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Reflashing to 012 then update seem to have done the trick [emoji6][emoji12]


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Hey Guys, To flash vix on a solo2, do I just put the 3 files on wos on usb under folder one "Vuplus" and then folder 2 solo" ?
 
Just extract the file to your usb (formatted to fat32). vuplus folder will be to the root of the usb.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Cheers Andy.!

on the site it says, Archives Apollo
Archives Hades
Openvix-Hades. 018

Do I put extract the 3 of the files to the usb.?
 
Do I put extract the 3 of the files to the usb.?
You just extract "vuplus" folder from the zip file to the root of your usb stick.

So when looking at contents of your usb stick it will have a folder "vuplus" and then within that "solo2" folder and then you will have a few other files
 
Thanks mate, Im still a little confused tho. Do i need the 3 files I mentioned above.? or which one do i choose.

, Archives Apollo
Archives Hades
Openvix-Hades. 018
 
Thanks mate, Im still a little confused tho. Do i need the 3 files I mentioned above.? or which one do i choose.
For a VU+ Solo2, the zipped file you need is this.

Then just extract "vuplus" folder (and everything within that folder) to your USB stick.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top