Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] N/A in bouquets list

s1m0nw

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Hey guys

I had a go at iptvlist updater plugin thats in the feed and due to the country selection option being cut off I ended up installed ALL of the bouquets availible. (Dont know if it is because of the skin I am using, Blue-hd)

So to quickly delete unwanted bouquets I FTP'd into my box and navigated to /etc/enigma2 and deleted the unwanted bouquets then did a restart of the box not restart enigma and ended up with the bouquets i deleted still there only they appear as N/A. I then tried restart enigma and still the same.

How to I delete the N/A folders without having to do it on the telly.

I use the ABM for my channel bouquets.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top