Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Nano help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter ruiangolano
  • Start date Start date
R

ruiangolano

Guest
HELP PLEASE !!!

My box: Technomate Nano OE
Software already installed: Ubuntu

I am trying to install the software I bought, but its not clear (straightforward).
When I insert the USB (its saved in a USB), it does not give any short cut like "install" for example.
When I pressed on the list button (on my box remote control) it shows several options.

Note: I read that I should press the usb button, but my Nano OE does not have it.

What to do or how to install it in my Technomate Nano OE?

Many thanks

Costa
 
Hi, please do not hijack threads. I have moved your post to your own thread.

What "software" are you trying to install?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top