Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] NC+ Polish only 1 FTA channel showing (openvix 5.1.19)

danlou

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I am running ABM on NC+ and set it to just scan on FTA but it only picks up one channel on the boquet list.
when I scan in non-fta i get a few more such as TV Polonia, fun tv .

Is it because the ABM config file is incorrect and hasn't been updated? I'm running version 5.1.19 of Openvix.

What are the other options available to me? I prefer automation as much as possible hence setting up ABM. I have done an automatic full scan and then re-ran ABM but still not picking up channels.

ABM FTA works fine on Tivuasat (Italian) FTA channels.

Thanks

PS I have run BIS ABM provider and that has picked up polish FTA channels within its range scan but I was still expecting more on NC+
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top