A
arnie2014
Guest
Hi all I currently have sky with their sky+ box but its far too expensive on sky, so im seeking a box to get all my channels a lot cheaper
can anybody recommend any boxes please.
1. I want the box to allow me to record just like the skybox does, so record 2 and watch a 3rd,
2. full HD ( no doubt all boxes are this now)
3. has a similar MENU/EPG as the sky one or at least be able to download something similar
4. 3D defo
5. no issues with speed or anything else
6. easy to use
my budget is around £200 thank you
im new to all this so hope somebody can help me
im I correct in saying, I just plug the box in to the wall, connect my Ethernet cable and dish plugs to the back of the box and then download some sort of channel list and that's it ,il have all the uk channels
can anybody recommend any boxes please.
1. I want the box to allow me to record just like the skybox does, so record 2 and watch a 3rd,
2. full HD ( no doubt all boxes are this now)
3. has a similar MENU/EPG as the sky one or at least be able to download something similar
4. 3D defo
5. no issues with speed or anything else
6. easy to use
my budget is around £200 thank you
im new to all this so hope somebody can help me
im I correct in saying, I just plug the box in to the wall, connect my Ethernet cable and dish plugs to the back of the box and then download some sort of channel list and that's it ,il have all the uk channels