Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

network browser

  • Thread starter Thread starter sebhki
  • Start date Start date
S

sebhki

Guest
Hi guys,
a bit of help needed ...
I tried to mount a share from my PC via the network browser, which hanged during the process. No problem, reboot the box, here we are.

Now, I dont have network browser anymore in Network.
When going to extensions, it warns me bout " some extensions not available: SystemPlugins/networkbrowser(no element found: line1, column 0)
the package is there, so I cannot add it again, nor can I remove it via the remove button (green screen)

I tried to remove it manually ( ipkg remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-networkbrowser) and reinstall => situation did not change.


Please help :/
 
Did you install network browser via plugins feed? As its installed by default. Looks like it may be easier to re-flash.
 
yes, it's been reinstalled via feed.
alternatively, is there a command to do the network share mount manually via telnet ? that would sort me out until next upgrade I guess. I dont need the network browser on a daily basis...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top