Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Network connection not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter bartjunited
  • Start date Start date
B

bartjunited

Guest
I have an issue with my network connection on my box.

I have a wireless lan adaptor and an ethernet connection available to me on my box.

Using either method I am not picking up an IP address from my router.

The router is working fine as I other wired and wireless devices connected to it, like the laptop I am typing on.

Could my network adaptor drivers have corrupted and stopped working?

Other than doing a fresh flash I have no idea what else I can do.

Any suggestions please

Thanks Bart
 
Why not flash to the latest image and see if that cures your problem.
 
I flashed it and it's all ok now

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top