Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] NetworkBrowser causes Crash

  • Thread starter Thread starter darken9
  • Start date Start date
D

darken9

Guest
I just installed VIX 2.3 (build 204) and thought everything was perfect until I tried to mount my NAS drive. NetworkBrowser thinks about loading for a few seconds then i get this crash:
View attachment enigma2_crash_1334515961.log
I searched through the site and it seems I am not the only one with this issue. I've setup a swap file but still no joy.
Love the VIX but there is always something that frustrates.
Cheers in advance...
 
It looks like you have some memory issues, According to your log you have your swapfile on the HDD and you have permanent timeshift,epg etc onto USB, try changing the swapfile to your USB stick, with the swapfile on HDD it will need time to spin up when needed
Also ensure that the USB cannot go to sleep
 
Thats it, you're a star. I did originally try the swap file on the usb and it did not work. This time i made it 32megs and turned off harddisk standby and it worked. RESULT!!!
I dont want to tempt fate but the box is working perfectly. How long will it last?......
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top