Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

New Vix image update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martincape
  • Start date Start date
M

Martincape

Guest
Hi guys,

I see that the "latest" Vix image was released Christmas Day 2012!

Are they still creating updates or is that it?
 
is the latest build 808 as iv tried updating and it says nothing to update cheers
 
I think 808 is the latest build untill vix 4.0 arrives
 
cheers mate is vix 4 wishful thinking or is it coming ....thanks
 
but I was told you wont see much change as its something more to do with the core or something like that
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top