Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] New ViX Team ET 9x00 OE3.0 Release Discussion

thX - the script Shows up in the list
BUT it doesn`t work like expected.

I made a script to start a Daemon

#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/boblightd -f &

The Daemon is starting but the command Console Window can not be closed.

How do I have to write the script, that the console can be closed afterwards?

GreeT`s Erich
 
thX - the script Shows up in the list
BUT it doesn`t work like expected.

I made a script to start a Daemon



The Daemon is starting but the command Console Window can not be closed.

How do I have to write the script, that the console can be closed afterwards?

GreeT`s Erich

by default it stay's open so you can check results, but i will code an option to close and success.
 
Cron timers

menu/timers/crontimers how do i select a predefined command?
 
Hi there ...

I got a little problem with the ne release an my cutlisteditor or moviecut.
It is possible to set the cuts, but when i want to execute the cuts i get a crash of the box ;(

If you need a crashlog, just tell me ;) CU No.Trace
 
Hi ...

Thanks ... I'll try it now an hope that also will work on my ET9X00 ;)
Puh ... Yesss that works ... after a reboot ...
Thank you very much.

CU No.Trace
 
Hi there ... me again ...

I am not the only one i think ... but my lcd-dispaly wont show my picons
after the update to 749 ... after i found the plugin in the settings i set the
pathes to the place where my picons are "user/share/enigma2/lcdpicon"
but the display dont show the picons ...

Help ... and greetings No.Trace ...
 
Hi there ...

with the last probs it works fine here ;)
But ich found other threads about the lcd4linix picon lost ;)

Greetings No.Trace
 
Hi there ... me again ...

I am not the only one i think ... but my lcd-dispaly wont show my picons
after the update to 749 ... after i found the plugin in the settings i set the
pathes to the place where my picons are "user/share/enigma2/lcdpicon"
but the display dont show the picons ...

Help ... and greetings No.Trace ...

et9x00 can't show picons :confused:, if your talking LCDLinux, the default location is '/picon'
 
Hi there ...

Thanks for help ... but with the update to 750 my LCD Picons work perfekt.
The LCD4Linux Support is now in the settings of the box ... not a plugin anymore.
And the LCD Picons wasnt there with 749 ...

CU and greetings No.Trace
 
Hello, i have build 787 and i am trying to update but i get the message that a background check is een progress? How can i get rid of that?
 
Hello, i have build 787 and i am trying to update but i get the message that a background check is een progress? How can i get rid of that?

Have you tried a few minutes later? also a reboot?
If you tried both & the update still isn't working, check /var/lib/opkg/lists/ for any unusually large files.
 
I have 6 files:

ocram-picons: 6.580 bytes
openvix-3rd party 28.300 bytes
openvix-all 370.147 bytes
openvix-et9x00 1.958.207 bytes
openvix-et9x00_3rdparty 1.521 bytes
openvix-mips32el 315.437.056 bytes
 
I have 6 files:

ocram-picons: 6.580 bytes
openvix-3rd party 28.300 bytes
openvix-all 370.147 bytes
openvix-et9x00 1.958.207 bytes
openvix-et9x00_3rdparty 1.521 bytes
openvix-mips32el 315.437.056 bytes

delete 'openvix-mips32el' and reboot.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top