Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
It looks like the codec is not supported by the box. It's not a recording made by the box I presume?
Hi everyone. I have the 3.0 image installed. Build 265. When I put a movie or program onto a usb memory stick I put it into the solo and it says VIEW MOVIES. I vies the shows on the stick and press play. The show plays but no sound.
I do Update to version 3 but i get green led on front of my VU solo and black screen.!!!
now what do i do?
This is a general image discussion: why do you jump in with a problem?Hi,
First of all, thanks for a great work you have done. I've used an older version of VIX for a long time without any problems.
Some three weeks ago I updated to latest build. Everything went fine and I made all settings on the receiver. I use a 2G
USB flash to save EPG onto, and I have network connected. HW is a VU+ Solo.
My problem: When using the receiver for two to four days, software will freeze in the night and won't respond to remote
when trying to turn it onI've updated to last build and had the problem. I've done one or two software update from
the menu, but problem still remain. Please advice what I can do or how I can assist to resolve problem.
This isn't the right place to post a problem You need to start your own thread and include version of VIX and build number, which skin is crashing and any crash log.im using vu+ solo after ive set up new vix and put in new skins says i need to reboot it does that then crashes..please help
Hi Guys, just wanted some clarification, i've noticed the image has been on build 600 for a few weeks now, has development of this image stopped or will there be any future updates?