Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

New vu+solo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter J.A.D
  • Start date Start date
J

J.A.D

Guest
Hi i have just been on the sponsors site to order the above satbox with 500gb hard drive and vix
but the site is down for repairs.I have also been on the internet looking for the other things i
need to get the full potential out of the satbox i have pay £300 for but the internet is a minefield
i have read on other site that there are sum doggy traders on the net and a lot of honest traders
but being as this is my first satbox it hard to know who is good and who bad a bad decision could
turn out very expensive with subscriptions for software and the like.
any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
 
If you stick with the sponsor you are guaranteed a genuine product and great service. May just be a temporary problem. Worth waiting for it to be resolved
 
No issues here with the sponsors shop, as for subscriptions, sorry but we cant help with any illegal methods of obtaining pat TV channels.
 
Hi sorry if you misunderstood my posting I hope your not surgesting I would do any think illegal if you read my posting I state the good and bad that take subscriptions if you look at my first posting i state I been with sky for 18yrs
And the reason it so costly is because of the methods you state perish the thought that any one on this forum would be using any of the methods you stated.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top