W
waldilein
Guest
Hello,
thanks for the great and fast work!
Today I've installed VIX Image. Pli has too much bugs.
Is it possible to switch between the last 2 channels with the zero button?
With every other image I can access my flash and HDD with \\192.168.x.x. Since VIX Image it isn't possible!? Only ftp. Is there any way to get it work with windows and \\192.168.x.x?
Cool TV Guide isn't working with this image. One of the most popular plugin. The VIX EPG is good but Cool is better. Is there a way to get a full screen EPG like Cool?
Thanks!
thanks for the great and fast work!
Today I've installed VIX Image. Pli has too much bugs.
Is it possible to switch between the last 2 channels with the zero button?
With every other image I can access my flash and HDD with \\192.168.x.x. Since VIX Image it isn't possible!? Only ftp. Is there any way to get it work with windows and \\192.168.x.x?
Cool TV Guide isn't working with this image. One of the most popular plugin. The VIX EPG is good but Cool is better. Is there a way to get a full screen EPG like Cool?
Thanks!