Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800UE] No Access To Radio

  • Thread starter Thread starter numptynuts
  • Start date Start date
N

numptynuts

Guest
Hi,

Fresh install of latest VIX using default skin and Autobouquets, there doesn't seem to be a way to access the radio stations, the TV/Radio button just opens the short EPG.

Am I being a total numpty or is something amiss?

Cheers

Dave
 
No, it just shows the TV bouquets, have checked and the radio bouquets are in there, just can't seem to get to them from any menu/button route.
 
No, it just shows the TV bouquets, have checked and the radio bouquets are in there, just can't seem to get to them from any menu/button route.

You've lost me.

So when you press blue button for favourites there is a radio bouquet? If so select it as you would a norma TV bouquet. No need to press tv/radio.

I'll also take a look this evening.
 
Sorry, I meant there is no Radio Bouquets showing up on the box at all through any of the menus.

Have checked with dreamboxEdit/ftp and they are there in etc/enigma2/
 
As you would expect.. I use my own bouquets.. But i will test the plugin for radio channels.. and post back here..
 
I have my Duo set up the same as what you have mentioned above in your 1st post..

When i press the Radio button.. It take me to the Radio Channels..
When i press the TV button.. It takes me to the TV channels..

Unable to replicate your issue..

I would try a full reflash.. Not using any back ups from your HDD.. and see how you get on..
 
OK even tried your Bouquets Mr. Mister, still the same issue.

I think the problem is there is only one combined TV/Radio button on the remote, and the mapping options for this key in the settings are either channel list, bouquet list or movies folder, all channel and bouquet lists default to the TV view with no option to switch, hence no access to Radio.

P.S. Thanks for all the help so far.
 
Dont bother with the button right now, just open the radio bouquet as you would a TV bouquet, press blue for favourites.

I'll check what its doing this evening.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top