Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

no audio via HDMI after recording in standby

  • Thread starter Thread starter someuser08
  • Start date Start date
S

someuser08

Guest
Don't know if that is related to the latest updates that I've done to VIX 1.3 (may be its coincidental), but my audio via HDMI to my TV is competely gone after I left the box recording in standby mode. No amount of reboots seems to help (even plugging in-out the HDMI cable). The only thing I could find over the internet is that the problem seems to be fixed in these drivers:
20101129
- Disable HDMI hotplug at standby mode -> rollback

but I thought VIX 1.3 already has those drivers, so I'm at a loss at how to fix this. Thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top