Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] No card showing in Zeus

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 36727
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 36727

Guest
Hi since upgrading to Zeus 001 to 018 builds I can't get my sky card to work, it has worked okay till I upgraded to zues, now it is an unsubbed card and only used it for my daughter to watch a few TV programs.

I have FTP the same 2 files ( blank cccam.cfg file and the cccam 2.3.0)over to the box that worked in past builds but have no joy with the card being found and also no entitlements.

So anything I could try ?

Thanks
 
We are aware of this issue and it appears to be driver related, we have / will inform Technomate and must await their response for a fix.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top