Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] No channels listed after uploading Catseye

  • Thread starter Thread starter heyho
  • Start date Start date
H

heyho

Guest
I have used Blackhole for several months now. The install procedure for a new BH image went as follows:

Flash from USB - go through initial setup selecting no to scan - install plugins - upload Catseye channel list and everything worked fine

Well I have decided to move to the Vix image so I did the exact some procedure as for BH but find that although I get the Catseye category structure when I select one of these folders all I get is a load of n/a and not the actual stations.

What am I doing wrong. Do I need to scan (which I have set running and has been going for 18+ hours) or is there something else I need to download that may have been integrated into the BH image?
 
Where are you getting Catseye's settings from? Be sure to download any settings you use from the OpenViX feeds.
Menu -> plugins -> green -> settings.
 
What I was doing was emulating what I did with BH i.e. using VUCC to simply upload the Catseye E2 settings file. That file works ok on BH
 
That file works ok on BH
Always best to use or settings from our feeds. That way you always get settings that are compatible with the tuner configuration done in First-Install-Wizard.
 
Thanks Huevos. So just to confirm - you are saying if I select no scan in the initial setup after a firmware flash than download a suitable settings file from your feed. Will try that when I get home.

once again, many thanks
 
Reflashed and downloaded from your feed. Working fine, in fact I like the Vix firmware quite a lot. Will probably stay with it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top