Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] No Dolby after updating image via feeds

johnhoe

New member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have found that in all web updates that I have done recently, that it is not possible to get any Dolby out of the box. If, however I do a previous settings restore then the Dolby returns as normal. The audio settings are not changed in either case.
 
It seems to happen on solo2 a lot and a settings restore always seems the way to get it back, you should couch flash and then restore instead of online update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top