Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] No online update possible ...

just found out that updating from image restore 07 to 12 is working fine.Strange that updating from 08 to 12 gets the box stuck in a loop .
I've just had this upgrading (opkg upgrade) from 011 to 012 - box hung, then on restart got stuck at "Starting.....", even after hard power cycle. A reflash (once I'd remembered that the key has to be formatted FAT32) + settings restore got the solo2 working again. Upgrade logs:

(log attached as file because it exceeds permissible message size)
 

Attachments

I tried to update my Ultimo through telnet from Apollo 008 to 012. It went fine until it was stuck to "Deconfiguring the network interfaces".
I had a WLAN-connection and obviously the update couldn't recreate it. The receiver couldn't be started any more. So, reflashing had to be done. No problem, however, since all the settings could be restored. WLAN-connection is always a problem, also using reflashing. My conclusion is that LAN-connection works and should be used when reflashing, now also telneting the update.
 
Same issue here on Gigablue Quad. Stuck on deconfiguring the network adapters. Box wont start, had to reflash yet again. Hopefully this will be the end of the reflashing.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top