Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] No second infobar ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter nowuckinfurries
  • Start date Start date
N

nowuckinfurries

Guest
With this image when I press OK on my remote I no longer get certain info displayed on screen like all previous images?
( info missing is where things are coming from i.e hop ... etc. )

Hope this question is ok and not breaking rules.
 
Re: New ViX Team VU+ Duo OE3.0 Discussion

With this image when I press OK on my remote I no longer get certain info displayed on screen like all previous images?
( info missing is where things are coming from i.e hop ... etc. )

Hope this question is ok and not breaking rules.

You need to reactivate the second infobar.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Re: New ViX Team VU+ Duo OE3.0 Discussion

Tried that mate thanks but still no joy

The ECM info is in the second infobar. The hint is second ie press ok TWICE

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Thanks for getting back to me m8.

second ie press ok TWICE makes info bar disappear. Defo selected to yes as well.
 
You didn't enable it so.
menu-> setup -> system -> user interface -> settings -> show second infobar, green to save.
 
Thanks but I have tried and tried and used green button to enable but still no joy:confused:
 
Thanks but I have tried and tried and used green button to enable but still no joy:confused:
In
menu-> setup -> system -> user interface -> settings -> show second infobar

use arrow right to change the setting from the default 'None' to e.g. 'No timeout'
The green button is to save the setting; not to enable it.
 
Hi,
you must also use a skin that has a screen for 2nd infobar. I think all ViX skins support 2nd infobar.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top