J
johnspeedster
Guest
Having bought my Vu Duo in London and setting it up there, I am now back in New Zealand and can't get it set up. I am using a 65 cm Sky dish with a dual throat, single output LNB which works fine with my old set top box. I just moved the F connector to the Duo, plugged in the HDMI leads etc and the VIX screen appeared on my nice new Panasonic 42VT. Using the wizard to set up I have tried everything I can think of, but mostly setting tuner A to simple, single satellite (Optus 1), and then tuner B to either loop to A or not configured. Tried both manual and auto scans but always 0 services. Now, SNR was reading high - 90% and AGC also high ( 80 - 99% ) EBR =0. Next moment, SNR = 0, then flashed to 80 - 90 a few times, then sits on 0. I have reconnected the old set top box and all works well so think the connections are ok. I was using a booster in line with the old box so have tried with and without that. The Duo is on line and I updated software first up. Also re-flashed from stick the original VIX. Whilst by no means an electronics expert, I thought I was reasonably well clued up, but this has me beat. I'm sure it is just a simple fix???? Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks, John