Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] No sound on AAC etc. MPEG works

Samzam

Member
Joined
May 3, 2014
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Since I updated from Apollo 023 to 024, there has no sound on tv-channels which use something else audio packing than MPEG. MPEG audio works well.
 
AAC-HE sound works if I convert it to stereo. It works without converting in Apollo 023. I prefer AAC without converting in my home theater system.
 
From update 026 AAC sound works great :thumbsup: But if sound is audio/mpeg undetermined as some streams it don't work without converting to stereo. It works normally in earlier versions of Apollo.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top