Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] No sound on TS media or On demend

Yorky1

New member
Joined
Jan 27, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have lost the sound on TS media films and all On Demand channels. When pressing the audio button on the remote it displays the following "1 audio/mpeg undetermined x" All satellite channels have audio. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Worked for me, did you play a movie from tsmedia and whilst it's playing hit audio button on remote to change both to on?
 
it is sometimes dependable on the stream, i have in the past done a full reboot of my receiver, gone back into tsmedia played the media again and got the sound.
 
I had a similar problem, no sound on OnDemand (iplayer), I set AAC downmix to "yes" in A/V Settings, and now it's working ok again. I had set it to "no" along with Dolby Digital /DTS downmix because I use an A/V reciever connected using an optical cable.
 
ive had the same problem for the past two days but just went back into ts media and its now working
 
Think that may have just been a coincidence, but using those two features on a duo, should help in performance and will not do any harm.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
 
well i just did a fresh install of build 017 on my solo2, installed OnDemand from the feeds, no issues at all with the sound here on the bbc iplayer or itv player.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top