Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] No transcoding option in Openwebif plugin

geeebeee

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
54
Hi. I'm trying to set up transcoding on my ultimo so that I can get a reliable streaming service to my iphone on 4G.
I've done some reading in the forums and there is mention of a transcoding option in opemwebif.
Mine doesn't have the option (just HTTP and HTTPS ports).
Would appreciate some pointers.
Thank you
Gary
 
You won't get transcoding on the Ultimo... It's only supported by the Solo2 and Duo2. Hence the reason why it's removed from all unsupported boxes!
 
Poop :(
I get really good streaming in the house or on wifi but cellular is poor even with full bars.
That's a shame. I was hoping there'd be a way to sort it.
Never mind. Thanks for the reply.
G
 
Poop :(
I get really good streaming in the house or on wifi but cellular is poor even with full bars.
That's a shame. I was hoping there'd be a way to sort it.
Never mind. Thanks for the reply.
G

The problem is the upload speed of your internet... If you had 20mb upload and 20mb download on your cell phone, then you'd probably be fine... But, it's unlikely you do... So unfortunately you're not...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top