J
jsjazz
Guest
Hi- apologies if stupid question, but I have a VU+ Duo2 running release 5.0.027 with twin satellite tuner and cable tuner. I can use ABM to get my cable channels (can't get cable channels using cable scan or manual scan with cable tuner), but a few of the channels e.g. BT Sport 1 (HD or SD) come up with error "Tune failed". Searched for this error and most comments are about satellite rather than cable, talking about alignment and so on. Presumably with cable if I can get a ignal for most channels I should get all channels?
I ran software update- no updates. I think I am on the latest version of the image.
If I try to update ABM config files I get error Incompatible versions 2.7>2.8. What does this mean? Is this relevant?
Thank you.
I ran software update- no updates. I think I am on the latest version of the image.
If I try to update ABM config files I get error Incompatible versions 2.7>2.8. What does this mean? Is this relevant?
Thank you.